Wildlife tourism, in its simplest sense, is interacting with wild animals in their natural habitat, passively (e.g. Observe/Photography). Our wildlife tours includes
- Bandipur National Park.
- Nagarhole National Park is one of the best wildlife sanctuaries in South India.
- Cauvery Nisargadhama.
- Cauvery Wildlife Sanctuary-Fishing camp.
- Bird Sanctuaries such as Ranganathittu.
- Kokkare Bellur.
- Talacauvery, Pushpagiri and Brahmagiri Sanctuaries.
- Thithimathi Forest.
- Mulehole Forest Road Trip.
- Kalapatti Road, Wayanad.